Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Miss Tittle

" You look so happy! Better than I've ever seen you:)". A good friend sent me this little message the other day, when she saw a picture with me y the girl I am dating. Well I just wanted to let y'all know that she is the most amazing person in the whole world.
She always apologizes for not doing enough for me, but she has no idea how she has changed me for the better. After I broke up with Diane, I didn't think that I would find a girl that would make me feel the way she did y that is true, I found someone that has made me feel alive. She makes me feel, like there is someone out there that needs me, to give her emotional support, to make her feel like nothing in the world can hurt her. I'm just doing my best to let her know that I care y that I'm not going anywhere.
The other night I was talking to her y was telling her why I liked her. First off, like most people, she can't handle compliments that well, but she had to move to the other couch, but I know she liked it, she was just embarrassed by it.
I'm happy, super happy. I am going to do what I can to make her life easier while I can. I'm also going to do my best to protect her from anything that might try to cause her harm.