Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 1



Day one is a picture of yourself y 10 facts about you.




Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000105 EndHTML:0000007072 StartFragment:0000002338 EndFragment:0000007036

1. I love sports. I didn’t start playing them until I was a freshman in high school. I can tell you that if it wasn’t for cross-country I would have easily gotten into drugs or I would have been a dad at the age of 17 or 18. I learned a lot about working as a team to obtain what you want y as I mentioned, it helped me become the man that I am today.

2. I love to read. Ever since I was a little kid, I have found escape in the pages of books. I would stay up late trying to finish a book, just so that I could start another. When I was in 3rd grade, the librarian told me that I was reading books to advanced for my age y when I was in 6th grade, they wouldn’t have any books that I could read.

3. Country music has become something that I cherish. I started listening to it because of a girl, most of the goods things in my life have come around because of a girl, y I fell in love with it. It’s what I listen too, when I am having a hard day y I need to relax a little.

4. I love my family, along with sports, I would not have become the man I am today. My mother, brother y I have been through a lot of trials in our short lives but we’ve always had one another to help each other get through it.

5. I love movies. I love movies that make you think or that have a good moral. I honestly do not like movies, like Scott Pilgrim, that are just dumb or have no redeeming values. One of my favorite movies is called Adam.

6. I have no self confidence when it comes to females. I was engaged once y the girl ended it by telling me that it didn’t feel right. I have no hard feelings towards her, but I never was given a reason, besides that it didn’t feel right. In the end, I wasn’t good enough for her, she is actually getting married in a couple of months y I am excited for her, because she found someone that will make her happy. When I meet a girl, I automatically assume that there is a better guy out there for them, so I don’t try because I don’t think that I can take another rejection by an amazing girl.

7. I love people. I want to be a social worker when I am done with college. I want to help people learn how to help themselves and work through their issues. When I meet someone I truly try my hardest to build a good rapport with them, so that I can get to know them better y hopefully they’ll trust me to allow me to help them. If they don’t know how much you care, they don’t care about how much you know.

8. I am a spiritual person. I consider my religion to be very important to me. I have learned a lot about myself by making mistakes, but also by doing what is necessary to correct those mistakes by the power of the atonement.

9. I loved my cat. He passed away a couple of weeks ago y I miss him. I used to sit there y talk to him about what was going on in my life, because I never felt like I was burdening him, but that he loved my company. We were together for 17 years y we grew close. My mom used to call Momo, my dog. I used to be able to whistle for Momo whenever I was outside, and he would come running to me. In the later years in his life, he used to come to my window at night y meow so that I would let him in to sleep with me, I always let him in y I would wake up around 6-7am to put him outside, so that my mom wouldn’t come down and see him.

10. I love to travel. I have been fortunate to travel to different countries, Argentina, England, Ireland, Mexico y Canada, in my life. I have been exposed to many different life styles, y I have a good concept on how life works outside of my sheltered little community. I love meeting new people as I travel y truly getting to know another culture and how they live life.


No comments: