Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 2 - A picture of you y the person that you have been together with the longest


This was really easy for me to choose, since I have one little brother who is only 2 years younger than me.

I was 5 when my parents finalized their divorce y Tay was 3. We grew up together. No matter what happened to one of us, it happened to the other one, because it was just the two of us, since my mom had to work to be able to support our little family. Taylor y I ran Cross-country together, we had the same interests, etc.
I learned at a young age that he looked up to me y when I heard him say a “choice” word I pinned him to the wall y told him never to use that launguage again. He looked at me y said, but you say it. After that experience with my brother, I tried my hardest to be a better example to him.

He was married almost 3 months ago y he is so happy. I am so glad that our relationship is transforming into an adult relationship y that he is married. I want the best for my brother y I will do anything to protect him y his family, it’s what I do.

No comments: