Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Chuck and Larry

I've had people recomend this movie to me over the past couple of days. When I tell them no they are confussed why I have no desire to see this movie. I've never tried to explain it to anyone but to be blunt I've lived that movie.
Okay I haven't ever decided to pretend to be gay to make money, or ever would ocnsider that option but I do have a Gay father who did get "married" (If you can even call it that). I was invited to the wedding and had to tel my Dad that I wouldn't go. It was the hardest thing that I have ever done. Well that "marriage" lasted a whole 3-4 months and then came a divorce.
Well I am only posting this because my father has decided that he is again in love and has a date set for another wedding. This is something that I cannot stand for. I know that it is going to destroy him when I tell him that I will not go. Last time he didn't communicate with my brother and I for a few months. This time he is going to flip and not understand again. I know exactly what is going to happen and it will not be pretty.
So I am warning anyone who reads this that if you see me and I look a little heated I jsut got off the phone with my dad.

No comments: