Sunday, August 3, 2008

Oops

So I totally offened someone with my blog, that is a first. I mean the person was PISSED. I feel bad, but what can you do, besides delete it y move on.
Well all I can say is that work is amazing, I love my job. Each day I am truly humbled by the blessings that I have been given. I work with three men who have mental y physical limitations. I go to their house y help them by taking them out into society to interact with others. I also teach them life skills. This is one of the most rewarding jobs that I have. Now it doesn't pay as well as the other job I had here in Provo, but I can actually see how I am helping others. I came to the fact today that the people born with mental problems y serious physical limitations are the people that have a lot more going for them than someone like me. These people really what the scriptures would say, like a "child". I'm really grateful for the lessons that I have learned there over the past two weeks!
Side note, my blog is really negative y I need to make seem more possitve so I'm going to try to actually write more about the good things in my life that have affected me.
Another side note, Team Black will not lose this year unless we are still dateless by the time we have the scavenger hunt.

2 comments:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Whiners who get offended drive me insane. I don't remembering you mentioning any names, so they must be feeling overly guilty to get so pissed off. Grow up who ever you are!

Hi Miles!

Millas said...

Sean it was the post where I talked about my past relationships. I mentioned them by their first name y one of them ended up reading it. I don't think I said anything wrong about them, but for her sake, I deleted the post!