Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Line for Line

Well Prop 8 passed. I am glad that it passed, I mean yeah. Well I have received three different emails from my dad, he sent them to the whole family, consiquencely my brother y I are the only active ones in the church, he mentioned how he wouldn't be supporting, financially y emotionally, any person that didn't denounce the LDS church. He also mentioned that he was not going to welcome any active LDS person into his home y would have to rethink his long term relationships with the LDS people he had in his life at the moment.
Am I surprised, no. I knew it would happen y yeah. It looks like my wild adventures with him y his family has finally come to an end. I know that my Dad won't forsake me yet, but within the near future, most likely after Thanksgiving, I will no longer be accepted as his son, because I won't speak out against the LDS church y support the GLBT's. Don't y'all love family drama?

1 comment:

12345 said...

Wow, that sounds so hard Miles. I know I don't understand what you must be feeling, but I want you to know that I sense your strength and courage as I read about your experience. I pray that things will work out for you, Taylor, and your mom. Let me know what I can do to support you, even if it's just an ice cream cone or a game of ultimate croquet :)