Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yet again

I always end up in the wrong place at the exact wrong time. I've been hanging out with a female named Cassey, as of lately. I met her playing frisbee with some friends of mine y we've talked a lot since then.
As of recently I found out that she had been engaged before, so I am bold or dumb (however you look at it), to inquire more about that. What shocked me more was how she explained why she broke off her engagement, it reminded me of my own history with someone I cared about y why we really ended it.
Well Cass told me that she was still trying to get over her exfiancee, whom will be dubbed Tee. I mean her y Tee met before his mish at the "Y" y dated then y after he returned. They have all of the same friends, so they still see each other all of the time y it's hard on her.
Last night I was over at her place when Tee came over, sat down right by her y put his head on her shoulder and then started to cuddle with her. She just went back into her old habbit y started to go along with it.
At first, I was a little jealous, I will not lie until I saw the look Cass gave me, it was a look of confussion, pity, love, pain y anger. It made me so grateful that when D y I called it off that we stopped talking for a little while cause I don't know if we would have been strong enough to not cuddle when we say eachother or fall back into any of our old habbits.
Cass is scared of completely letting go of Tee, she hasn't mentioned that but you can tell. This come over, cuddle whenever is tearing her up inside more than it is helping her. I mean if Tee knew she wouldn't cuddle with him, then I doubt he would come over as much as he does.
Now she's looking for someone to turn to y it happens to be me. I need to stride carefully, cause I am friends with Tee y a lot of his other friends to. We shall see how I can truly help her in the end!

No comments: