Sunday, November 23, 2008

Friends vs Friends

While in a town named Emmett, ID for a week this summer, I was a carni there, I talked to a cowboy from Texas. This cowboy would go from fair to fair, with his wife, selling signs painted, yeah they were country signs, but I fell in love with one in particular. I had to buy the sign y now it sits in my room y every day I read;

"A good friend is someone that will come y bail you out of jail, while a great friend is the person sitting right next to you saying, Damn that was fun....".

A bunch of us have many friends in our lives, but it's those great friends that make life worth it. The ones, that no matter what, will never judge you on the things you have done in your life, they will always tell you how it is, no matter if it makes you mad or not. They do this because they love you y want you to see what you cannot see.
A great friend is the closest you can be to being family y not being family, it's blessing to have so many people like that in your life.
I can say that my old teammates y I are great friends. There isn't anything that hasn't happened that we are afraid to share one with another.
I just want to thank the Lord for placing these guys in my life because if it wasn't for them, then I have no idea where I would be in my life at the moment. I don't want to know either.

No comments: