Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Time


So a close family friend was over the other day y was talking to my mom about her relationship woes, well mainly was getting it off her chest how guys dumb, she's had two guys try to kiss her in the past week, but then their conversation turned towards others y their relationships that they are in or are not in. I admit, I was sitting downstairs taking in every word, mainly because my name came up y they talked about how an old girl that I dated y contemplated marrying broke my heart. Hearing this opened the flood gate of emotions that I've hidden so well over the past year.
I had to leave the house to figure out why I still felt the way that I did for this certain female. So I went on a power hike up the Y trying to bury the memories y pain. While I was sitting a top of the Y the impressions came to me, first that I live in an amazing part of Provo to be able to leave my house y boom, I have a canyon y the Y trail head right there to climb y the other was this is why you've not had luck with other girls since, you're afraid of the same thing happening.
This post most likely doesn't make any sense to anyone else, since my thoughts are not people thoughts y people thoughts are not my thoughts.
Just to our family friend, my mom was correct the girl did break my heart, came back y gave me hope only to pour salt back into the wounds again. It's to the point that where ever I go, that I have gone with her, I see her there. It's been over a year since we dated y yeah.
To those that have had their hearts ripped out y never given back, don't give up hope like I have. Give it time y all will be better. I'm starting to have faith again y it does get better with time. Just give it time, nothing else will help you cope with it, but good friends y a nice long cry!!!!

No comments: