Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Third Annual Event

So the other day my mom mentioned how we should do another scavenger hunt this year. That is all the motivation that I needed to invite others to participate in our adventure. For all of ya'll that have no idea why this is such a big deal let me explain the history of it.
If you have never seen the movie Scavenger hunt, then you shall never understand it. It is a movie that pretty much is a scavenger hunt (Well a HUGE one). A bunch of people want the estate of a dead relative, so they need to complete there list by the end of the day. Well my mom took that movie to heart y when I was on my mission, she set up a huge group date with my little brother y his friends. All I heard about it, that it was a lot of fun.
Well 2 years later when most of the original participants are home we did the 2nd scavenger hunt. One of the guys didn't like the time of the first one, so for him we shortened it y it seemed that we didn't have a lot of time to get all of the items. It was enjoyable, but in the end my team lost by 10 points because we read a clue wrong.
This year we are making it longer y we have now cut out all of the pictures y videos. It'll be purely grab y bag. We figure the more items that we can fit into our park the better it will be. Also my team has decided that we need more competitive girls, so that they will not allow Kenny y I to slack off.
If I could compare the teams this year to last year, I'd say that there is a more competitive spirit about them, so it will be entertaining.
Again to all of those who are involved y read this, you will lose. I'm sorry. Team black will not lose!

No comments: