Sunday, February 24, 2008

Inadequate

I took a look at a couple of events that have happened in my life as of late. Mainly I've looked at this new relationship that has started to blossom between me y K. I see other people that look so happy together and wonder if I will ever have what they have. I am happy when I am with K, but I know it will not last, she'll pray about it and know that it's not supposed to work, y I'll be thrown back into the same mess I was in before.
I shouldn't think like this, but I cannot help it. Whenever I find something/someone that I truly care about I lose them or they leave me for something better. It really feels like that to me. My mom tells me that I give my heart away to easily and it's true, I do. I'm not like the typical male, that will saw what he wants y uses the girl until he's tired of her y decides to move on. I truly do care about how others feel and I try my best to make others feel loved.
I was promised that one day I would find that person and be truly happy, but I have lost most hope in doing that. I know I am young, but I've seen to much pain in my life to not always be prepared for them to leave me or use me.
I'll enjoy what I have right now, knowing that it most likely won't last. I have no confidence in myself y I know it. Life is great, but I cannot wait to get out of what I am in right now and move off into the great unknown that is waiting for me.

No comments: