Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Numbers game from Sean

Sean tagged me in this post so here we go!

10 years ago I was :
I was going through a little adventure called Puberty! What an experience. I'm glad that I will not have to go through this again.

5 things on my to do list for today: Clean the house, do two chapters in my Psychology book, go the endodontist, Do sections 5.1 y 5.2 for math and do a little research for my paper in English.

4 things I would do if I became a billionaire: Travel, Try to help as many people as I could, buy a get away cabin in the hills of Ireland, go on a cruise.

3 bad habits: not cleaning up my room, never truly giving myself credit for anything, procrastinating

5 places I have lived: Provo - UT, Bountiful - UT, West Jordan - UT, Jujuy - AR, Seattle WA

5 jobs I have had: Janitor at the MTC, Cook at the MTC, Launch Team for Bright Builders, Lawn care at my own house, Slave for my mother

6 Things most people don't know about me: I'm not a fan of the tv show The Office, I'm a avid reader, when I have the time, I love chic flicks, I hate to see people going through at hard time, I love board games, I try to make peoples life easier all of the time.

No comments: