Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Third Tag

You are supposed to answer with the first things that come into your head.
Here goes on this one:

1. Where is your cell phone? In my pocket
2. Your hair? A mess
3. Work? A Chore
4. Your Father? On his own
5. Your favorite thing? cuddling
6. Your dream last night? Don't remember
7. Your favorite drink? Apple Beer
8. Your dream car? The Camero from "Better Off Dead."
9. The room you are in? My prison
10. Your fears? Ending up being alone
11. What do you want to be in ten years? Happy with a family
12. Who did you hang out with last night? Kati
13. What you are not good at? Answers to a test I didn't study for
14. Muffin? Mmmmmm
15. One of your wish list items? A person to love
16. Where you grew up? Provo y Seat
17. Last thing you did? Watched a movie with Kati
18. What are you wearing? clothes, it's cold outside
19. What aren't you wearing? female clothes
20. Your pet? Momo
21. Your computer? Apple
22. Your life? It's alright
23. Your mood? Enjoyable
24. Missing? My mother
25. What are you thinking about right now? My tooth
26. Your car/truck? dying on me
27. Your summer? Right around the corner
28. Your relationship status? For the moment I'm taken
29. Your favorite color? Black and Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed with meaning? On Sat while rock climbing
31. Last time you cried? Friday while watching Martian Child
32. School? Don't remind me
33. Least favorite weather? COLD
34. Soup? Tomato Basil
35. Movie? Martian Child, Dead Poets Society, other thinking movies

No comments: