Monday, October 22, 2007

Child Hood Memory/Snow


Define Childhood? I honestly cannot remember much of my childhood. Most of the memories that I have are not pleasant ones. One Memory that I have is going to Pokey to visit my grandma for Christmas. The whole family was there and yeah.

I was supposed to write this blog about snow last week. At work I heard people talk about snow being cold, miserable, etc. As I watched the snow fall at the BYU game I was filled with the feeling as a little kid while I tried to catch a flake or two in my mouth.
That night while I watched it fall to the ground I was filled with a feeling of peace. I came to the fact that snow is peaceful and romantic.
All I wanted to do, was wrap myself up in a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate while watching the snow gently floated to the ground.