Friday, October 26, 2007

Worst TV Show ever



Well this was a hard topic for me, since I really do not watch television shows unless I am interested. Jerry Springer is a horrible show due to what happens on that show and I know that a lot of people would want to write about Jerry, so I decided to look at Worst Tv show as horrible acting. The Show that wins is The Mighty Morphing Power Rangers. I will not lie, I was a huge fan of this show when I was just a little kid, but as I have grown older, I cannot stand it. The acting is horrible, also out of these 6 characters this was their 15 min to fame.

1 comment:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

I don't know if the acting was bad, or the "over the top" bodily gyrations that they did when their faces were behind the Ranger masks. Nobody moves their hands around that much............well, maybe Ty Pennington on Extreme Home Makeover.