Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What is wrong with me?

The other day I was taken into an office with my manager and her boss. They asked me if I like my job, I told them that I did, and after they asked me if I was happy, which I replied that I was. No later then 2 hours later I was afraid that I had either torn my ACL or my Hamstring playing football. While I was laying in bed that night I thought real hard if I did love my job and if I am truly happy. I came to the fact that I didn't lie to Em or Lindsey, but I wondered why I was so stressed 24/7?
Well I have had that on my mind all day today. I look at my mom and my heart goes out to her, I mean she is going through a hard time right now. She hasn't had a job since mid July and well her money is slowly diminishing. She is trying to put a strong front for me, but I can see her pain. The thing is I have been stressed because I don't have enough for school next semester and then if my mom doesn't have a job, who is going to pay for the house, food, utilities. I came to the fact that if I worked a full time job and then a part time, I could make enough to keep the two of us afloat until she was able to find a job.
So really I am apologizing to everyone if I have come across as, stressed, annoyed or just that I hate you. I don't hate people, I'm just trying to get out there and do what I need to do, to get through life.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Miles let me know if there is anything I can do at all for you or your mom.