Thursday, October 4, 2007

My randomized album to my life

SOUNDTRACK TO MY LIFE

Here are the rules:

1. Open your music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)

2. Put it on shuffle

3. Press play

4. For every question, type the song that's playing

5. When you go to a new question, press the next button

6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool... and alot of the songs fit with the setting.

Opening Credits:"I wanna be a rockstar" -Nickelback


Waking up:"Mack the knife" - Frank Sinatra

Work: "My next 30 years" - Tim McGraw

First Day At School: "Carribean Blue" - Enya

Fridays: "Daniel my Brother" - Elton John

Dating: "Rodeo" - Garth Brooks

Falling In Love: "Keep me close"- Chris Daughtry

Sports: "We are the Champions from We will Rock you"

Fight Song: "Even Cowboys love Rock and Roll" - Chris Ledoux

Breaking Up: "Wrinkles"- Diamond Rio

Prom: "The Sweetest Goodbye"- Maroon 5

Life:"With Arms Wide Open"- Creed

Mental Breakdown:"Kids and Heroes"- Bouncing Souls

Driving:"Dead Wrong"- The Fray

Flashback:"That's Amore"- Dean Martin

Getting back together: "Night Swim"- Dashboard Confessional (live)

Wedding:"Hero (live)"- Enrique Inglesias

Birth of Child:" I miss my friend"- Darrly Worley

Growing Old: "Myself" - Maroon 5

Final Battle:"Matt Foley's Speech on Pot"- Matt Foley SNL Chris Farley

Death Scene:"Beat it"- Micheal Jackson

Funeral Song:"The Great Escape" - Boys like girls

End Credits:"Hurt" - Jonny Cash

No comments: