Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Howdy


Well I'm still trying to figure out how blogging works. The other night I was talking to my mom when she told me that my grandma will have to have kemotheraphy again. The last time she went through that kind of treatment was 8 months ago and the cancer is now back. This will be the third time around receiving those kind of treatments.
This picture was taken in July after our family reunion. My grandma is one of the most amazing women I have ever come to know.
These past few months have been hard on her, not being able to do the things that she always has been able to do. She has never needed a lot of help around the house until recently and it has been hard her her to accept it.
I wish I could quit school and my job to live up there with her and just listen to the stories of her life. I hope that I am able to visit her.

1 comment:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

nothing like a huge picture of your own face to top of the blog!!